Thursday, August 28, 2014

Tease Me Thursday - The Yellow Rope

Welcome to Tease Me Thursday! When it's not quite Friday, and you're feeling like some fun from your favorite authors and authors you haven't met yet. Come on in, have a seat, and most of all... have fun! For this hop you post 7 paragraphs or 7 sentences or 7 words. It can be from a WIP or something published.
For this week, I thought I’d do something from The Yellow Rope.




Excerpt:

“Hey, babe, glad you’re home.” Gage turned in the arms that held him and returned the hug.

“So am I. It was a really, really long day.” Luke stepped back and loosened his tie. It’d been strangling him for the better part of the day. “Been in meetings for most of the morning, and oh joy, since this was a county wide in-service, we had to dress.”

“I know. I enjoyed listening to you bitch about that very thing this morning while I was trying to get dressed.” Gage tapped the end of Luke’s nose. “But you do look good in a suit. And I so enjoy taking it off you.”

Luke laughed, shaking his head. “You always say that, but I’d rather be in jeans. You like taking those off, too."

“You bet.”

“Perv.”

“You know it.” Gage winked as he turned back to the stove to test the spaghetti sauce.