Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tease Me Thursday Wk #2 - Trouble Comes in Threes



Tease Me Thursday


Welcome to week 2 of Tease Me Thursday! It's not quite Friday, and you're feeling like some fun from your favorite authors and authors you haven't met ye? Well, come on in, have a seat, and most of all... have fun! For this hop you post 7 paragraphs or 7 sentences or 7 words. It can be from a WIP or something published.

For this week, I'm doing something from my Wednesday Brief flash called Trouble Comes in Threes. It's a shifter WIP I'm working on. :)



I gulped. Why was dude stripping? The view was damn nice but… “Ah, look, you don’t have to… Wait a minute. Are those my clothes? Those are my clothes you’re wearing, aren’t they? What the fuck?” And why was I even remotely worried about him wearing my clothes? Just how hard had I rattled my brain? I wish he’d put them back on. It would make me feel a hell of a lot better.

Tal cocked his head. “They are your clothes, yes. We came here as cats, remember? So we had no way to bring our clothes with us. Clothes don’t just magically appear when we shift. We had to borrow yours, of course.”

“Of course.” Like I should know that. “Wait, did you just say they don’t magically… That you… Ah, dude, why are you kneeling on the floor?” Holy shit, did we just go from the Twilight Zone to Kink City?

Tal grinned at Kirk. “I like being close to the ground when I shift. It’s easier.”

“Right. Close to the—”

My mouth dropped open as the cute blond-haired guy groaned loudly. Sounds filled the room. Oh God, my stomach cramped… and I was pretty sure I was going to be sick. That… that sound. Jesus. I’d heard something similar when I broke my arm as a kid. This sounded amazingly like that. Truly cringe-worthy. My shoulders hunched and my toes curled. The sound was worse than nails down a chalkboard, but that was nothing compared to what I was seeing in front of me.  

 “Oh. My. Fucking. God.”