Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ramblings

So here I am waiting for someone to come look at my furnace that gave up the ghost last night. *sigh* Why does this always happen when we have a little money put up? Never fails. And with my luck we'll need something expensive... like a whole new furnace. Just watch. That's the way my luck runs.

I'm not in the mood to write because I'm annoyed and I'd probably kill everyone off at this point, lol, or do something equally crazy. Plus they'll probably show up just as I get in the groove and that'll be the end of that. Some more writing interruptus, lol.

So I decided to download some free eBooks from Allromance and add them to my Goodreads shelf. I really need to come out of my own world more often because I found what looks like some really good books. Kim Dare is one author I really like along with SL Armstrong and Xara Xanakas.

So I wait... but at least the time will past nicely. ;)

~M

* Oaky, so a plot bunny may hop out of this deal thanks to my twitter friends, LOL!